General Electric TV Commercial, 'Goodbye Useless Productivity Tools'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sometimes businesses or industries develop catchy acronyms to describe processes or tools to increase productivity. In an office, the team is discussing losing the S.M.O.O.C.H. method. Despite the reluctance of some coworkers to drop it, other employees say that GE allows businesses to fix problems before they slow production. It might take a while for everyone to get the memo, though, considering someone walks in late and immediately starts falling backwards in a trust fall while saying, "Smoooooch."
- General Electric
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Goodbye Useless Productivity Tools. Hello Digital Industrial Age.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Mehdi Barakchian ... Guy in red sweater/blue shirt