Always Super Bowl 2015 TV Spot, 'Like a Girl'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In its Super Bowl 2015 commercial, Always asks "What does it mean to do something like a girl?" The answers vary depending on the age group. Those who were older demonstrated exaggerated, dainty behavior. When did doing something like a girl become an insult? Young girls demonstrated behavior of strength and speed. A girl's confidence does not have to plummet during puberty. Let's make #LikeAGirl mean amazing things.
- February 01, 2015
- “Rewrite the Rules”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2015 Super Bowl XLIX Feb 1, 2015 at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots