H&R Block TV Spot, 'Maximum Refund Guarantee'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Richard Gartland, an H&R tax professional, said a woman called him and said she hadn't done her taxes in about eight years. She showed up with four boxes of paperwork. He was about to give her the H&R Block Maximum Refund Guarantee. Bring it on!
- January 07, 2013
- H&R Block
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Fallon ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots