XFINITY Voice TV Commercial, 'Nickle and Diming'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman sits on a sofa as nickels and dimes fly out of her purse and home, breaking through windows. But then she switches to XFINITY Voice and it starts raining money -- literally. Today, the phone company is nickle and diming you, but tomorrow you could be saving a fortune on your home phone bill by switching to XFINITY Voice or Triple Play. You can also save on your Wireless bill with free texting from XFINITY Voice.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Comcast/XFINITY XFINITY Voice
- Switch to XFINITY Voice With Unlimited Talk and Text for $19.99 a month (expires: 03/24/2013)
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency