Allstate TV Spot, 'The Protector'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A painter show his paintings to a man. He mostly paints people from his life like his ex girlfriend and his seventh grade math teacher. The starving artist shows off a painting he calls "The Protector," which is of his Allstate agent.
- January 02, 2013
- Allstate Value Plan
- “Are You In Good Hands?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Droga5 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots