Nicorette Fruit Chill Gum TV Spot, 'Traffic'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Celebrate quitting the habit of smoking with Nicorette Fruit Chill gum. In this commercial, a woman sits in traffic and looks over at a man who lights up. She reaches for her Nicorette to help her quit one cigarette at a time.
- December 26, 2012
- Nicorette Gum: Fruit Chill
- “Quit One Cigarette At A Time With Nicorette Gum”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots