Obama for America Obamacare TV Commercial, 'Zoey'
Stacey Lihn tells the story of her daughter Zoey who had her first open heart surgery when she was 15 hours old. With Obamacare, insurance companies can no longer put lifetime caps on health insurance, and the Lihn family can afford healthcare for Zoey.
- Obama for America
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Obama for America Obamacare
- “Better Coverage. Lower Costs.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment