FedEx Office TV Spot, 'Family Golf Trip'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Three generations go to a FedEx store looking to easily ship their golf clubs for their family golf trip. The second generation thinks kids have it easy today because he had to lug his clubs back in the day, but the first generation thinks he still had it easy because back in his day they didn't even have golf clubs.
- June 10, 2013
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency, Biscuit Filmworks ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots