Carl's Jr. Super Bacon Cheeseburger TV Spot, 'Man of Steel'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
These men have to work three times as hard, so they eat three times the bacon. They need something that's as delicious as it is filling, so they reach for the Super Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr.
- May 28, 2013
- Carl's Jr.
- Carl's Jr. Super Bacon Cheeseburger
- “Eat Like You Mean It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Man of Steel
- 72andSunny ... Agency, 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency, Believe Media ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots