Chevron STEM Programs TV Spot, 'Golfing with Dad'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While one girl's dad sees his five iron shot landing on the green, she uses math to calculate that it will land on the green. In partnership with the USGA and Project Lead the Way, Chevron created STEM -- which stands for science, technology, engineering and math -- for children's education.
- May 30, 2013
- Chevron STEM Program
- “Human Energy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots