Starburst TV Spot, 'Bus Contradictions: Living Dead'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this commercial, a Scottish-Korean man tells a boy that Starbust is a contradiction because they're solid, yet juicy. A nearby zombie tells him that the words walking dead were a contradiction if he's ever heard one.
- August 02, 2012
- Starburst Original
- “It's A Juicy Contradiction”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots