Johnson and Johnson TV Spot, 'Campaign for Nursing's Future'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this commercial, a hospice nurse tells about her job taking care of a woman named Berta, who told her of a Danish tradition. When someone dies, a window must be opened to let the soul out. The hospice nurse told her that it wouldn't happen tonight.
- August 21, 2012
- Johnson & Johnson
- “The Campaign For Nursing's Future”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots