Hanes TV Spot, 'Annoying Tags'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial shows a man grilling burger when the tag on his underwear starts to talk. It says that he isn't great at grilling and should really flip the burgers now or they'll burn. Michael Jordan walks up and rips the annoying tag off, then throws it in the grill fire. Hanes thinks tags are annoying, so they got rid of them on all of their products.
- August 03, 2012
- Hanes Tagless Underwear
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Elevate Studios ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots