Milk Life TV Spot, 'Spelling Bee'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A girl and boy are competing in an ingredient spelling bee. The girl is asked to spell "lecithin," which as emulsifier in almond milk. She fails to spell it correctly. The boy is given the word "milk," like from a cow. He spells it with ease and wins the spelling bee. An elaborate celebration, complete with a disco ball, ensues. Milk has ingredients you can actually spell. Get the real thing.
- May 05, 2015
- Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP)
- “Get Real. Get Milk.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Grace Briella Wilcox ... spelling bee girl, Jeff McNeal ... Voice Over, Robert Wiles ... Jimothy, Roger Rodd ... Moderator of Spelling Bee
- Deutsch ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots