U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs TV Commercial, 'Sister's Home'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Michaela joined the army when she was 17, and after her return from Iraq, she became pregnant and found herself homeless. She slept on couches until she found a house for women veterans with children through va supportive housing.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Help For Homeless Veterans”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.