Jordan M10 TV Commercial, 'Fortune Teller'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two guys go to see a fortune teller about the upcoming game. One of them is losing his job soon, but Melo is coming through in the clutch.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
Lest you forget that fan is short for fanatic, there will always be sneaker commercials to remind you of just how far sports nuts will go for 'their' team.
Jordan takes this idea and puts two fans in a fortune teller's shop. The particularly anxious fan is every fan who wants news on his team and the night's game. All the while, the mysterious lady of fortune provides only cloudy images of snappy sneakers and court action.
The creative conceit is intended to be funny enough to keep you engaged and relatable enough to keep you emotional. This is all so the brand can tell you to just relax, "It's Melo."
Celebrities, particular sports celebrities, can be polarizing figures, so it is worth considering how well this creative will play in various markets.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Jordan Melo M10
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Carmelo Anthony , Chris Distefano , Cilk McSweeney ... Melo's double
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency