Sony TV Commercial, 'Join Together' Song by The Who
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Separately, the engineer and the artist form their own creations. When the work together, they create something really new. Sony's artists and engineers didn't set out to make electronics, films or music, it set out to make you feel something.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
Here is a big-budget example of how a parent brand advertises itself. This TV commercial from Sony is not just about a camera, a TV or game console. It's about the broader experts and professionals that lead to quality and trust in all the products Sony creates.
This kind of communication is built upon and only possible with equity the brand has nurtured through previous campaigns and creative iterations.
When done well, equity advertising engages, creates emotional connections and halos positive impressions and consumer motivation onto the myriad of featured product lines.
Sony benefits from a tremendous entertainment industry footprint and can leverage it with high-profile endorsements and images of its products in action. These are the kind of brand assets that make equity advertising very attractive to marketers and executives.
- Sony Corporation
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Be Moved”
- Songs - Add
- Join Together - The Who
- Actors - Add
- Jocelin Donahue ... Girlfriend on plane, Cedric Alexander ... Sound engineer for DJ, Cory Assink ... Guy with walkman, Jeff Grace ... Underwater Sony Engineer, Spike Lee
- Wing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency