Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's not hard to make it seem like you slaved away in the kitchen with Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces. Just pour a packet into your slow cooker and voila, you've got a stew going.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
Walking the fine line between convenience food and home cooking, Campbell's shows how crockpot cooking is done with its Slow Cooker Sauces.
The approach is traditional food aisle creative, with lots of time in the kitchen, over the pan, with the food and beside the family. The first person narrative gives the mom a literal voice to pitch the value of the product to viewing mothers.
There is nothing much in the creative that explains how the meal is actually prepared, but, perhaps, that is the appeal? You pour the pouch and later that day dinner is ready.
An important consideration is the new nature of this product. If the Campbell's branding isn't particularly effective, the product might be more difficult to find in the grocery aisle. Hence, you get significant time with the packaging in this commercial.
- Campbell's Soup
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Campbell's Soup Slow Cooker Sauces Classic Pot Roast, Campbell's Soup Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce, Campbell's Soup Slow Cooker Sauces Apple Bourbon BBQ
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Katherine Manchester ... Older daughter
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency