TurboTax TV Commercial, 'Explanations'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Life is full of "why's." A teen boy wants to know why he got dumped, a man wants to know why he's moving and a clown can't figure out why no one laughs at his jokes. It helps to have a friend who can help explain things to you. TurboTax can be your friend for all of the "why's" you have while doing your taxes.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
It is difficult to strike a balance in advertising when the message is professionally supportive and authoritative, while the creative envelope wants to be so funny. John C. Reily strikes a perfect tone in this TV commercial for Turbo Tax.
As he's done in other creative iterations for the brand, Mr. Reily is comically nuanced enough to subtly nail each set-up and joke in the copy - not for belly laughs from the audience, but for knowing smirks. In doing so, he leaves room to deliver the brand's message with the gravitas and emotional layer TurboTax wants you internalize.
When a brand finds the right celebrity voice - one who can anchor the brand's equity - creative choices open-up for the future and a campaign can find legs for a long TV run. This seems to be the case with Turbo Tax and Mr. Reily.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “It's Amazing What Your Capable Of”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brandon Walter ... Neighbor, John C. Reilly ... Voice Over
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency