CenturyLink TV Spot, 'Eat a Cookie'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Adam Lisagor is here to answer some important questions about technology. Today, one guy asks how long it would take to download an HD movie if he had a gig. The answer: the time it takes for Lisagor to eat a cookie; in almost no time, he downloads "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on his laptop and enjoys a chocolate chip cookie. That is fast indeed. Right now, CenturyLink is rolling out 1 Gig Internet service near you.
- March 11, 2015
- CenturyLink High-Speed Internet
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Arnold ... Agency, McKinney ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots