Lowe's TV Commercial, 'Folding a Fitted Sheet'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With the help of Lowe's, you'll take care of home improvements like never before. You'll feel like you could do anything, like finally learning how to fold fitted sheets. For this guy at least, the task is difficult. When this doesn't work out, he can go back to Lowe's and rebuild his home improvement confidence.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Never Stop Improving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Ray Stoney ... Guy folding the fitted sheet, Jonny Lee Miller ... Neighbor