Houghton Mifflin Harcourt TV Commercial, 'Why Math Matters: Basketball Edition'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mike Heithaus, from Florida International University, demonstrates how math can be found anywhere, even in basketball. The freely bouncing basketball bounces a shorter distance each time, this is called exponential decay.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.