GlaxoSmithKline TV Spot, 'Whooping Cough Vaccination'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple takes their baby to visit their parents. Unfortunately, grandma might have whooping cough and could spread it to their baby. Whooping cough is a dangerous, spreadable disease that can be especially dangerous to infants. Make sure your whooping cough vaccination is up to date to keep your loved ones safe.
- June 08, 2015
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Brunner Digital ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots