Life Line Screening TV Commercial, 'Screening'
A Life Line Screening nurse was devastated when her aunt suffered a stroke, explaining that the event took away the woman's independence. Fortunately, Life Line Screening reminds everyone that risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease can be addressed when detected early. The screenings are tailored to each individual based on personal risk factors and feature an ultrasound technology that detects plaque in the arteries. After the screening, patients are provided with a detailed report to pass along to their physician.
- Life Line Screening
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Life Line Screening Screening Package
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment