Applebee's TV Spot, 'Fresh Flavors Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Executive Chef Michael Slavin states that spring is the best time to be a chef because it produces delicious jewels, like lettuce, tomatoes, green beans and berries. These fresh ingredients help to enhance the variety of dishes only found at Applebee's.
- May 12, 2013
- Applebee's Berry Spinach Salad, Applebee's Margarita Chicken and Shrimp, Applebee's California Shrimp Salad, Applebee's Blackened Sirloin & Garlicky Green Beans
- “See You Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.