Pepsi TV Commercial Featuring Drew Brees and One Direction
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Harry from One Direction takes the last Pepsi and Drew Brees tries to take it from him starting a popularity contest. Drew Brees eventually gives up when One Direction says they'll let him in the band if he gives up the Pepsi.
- October 16, 2012
- “Live For Now”
- BBDO ... Agency, TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Firstborn ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots