Wendy's Bacon Portabella Melt TV Spot, 'Nope' Featuring Aaron Takahashi
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Aaron Takahashi sits in an office with a woman who is thinking about lunch. She wants a cheeseburger with bacon and portabella mushrooms. She asks if he has already had lunch, and he hides his burger... "Nope."
- October 02, 2012
- Wendy's Bacon Portabella Melt
- “Now That's Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots