American Heart Association TV Commercial, 'Baseball Tutorial'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a man at a baseball game suddenly collapses, the fans surrounding him jump into action, calling 911 and administering hands-only CPR to the sound of Stayin' Alive. Fans and disco save the day!
- American Heart Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Accentmarketing ... Agency, Crispin Porter + Bogusky ... Media Agency