Tampax Radiant TV Spot, 'Making Some Things Disappear'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sometimes, don't you wish you could make things disappear? That's why the woman in this commercial uses Tampax Radiant with best-ever leak protection. She makes the annoying guy disappear. When she sees a hottie at a party talking to two women, poof, they're gone, too.
- July 18, 2012
- Tampax Radiant Regular Absorbency, Always Radiant Infinity Pads, Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners, Always Radiant Wipes-To-Go
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots