Chase Freedom TV Spot, 'Cash-Back Money Booth'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this commercial, two cash-back booths have been placed for passersby to make their wallets a little bigger. A woman has the option to choose between the Chase Freedom booth or the one for the largest cash-back card. She chooses the latter and gets shortchanged with her decision. The Chase booth blows around dollar bills while the other contains loose change. After learning its competitors only return a quarter of what Chases provides in cash back, the woman starts blocking herself after imagining herself being inside where she will have to bob and weave to avoid injury.
- June 22, 2012
- JPMorgan Chase (Credit Card)
- JPMorgan Chase (Credit Card) Freedom
- Ad URL
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots