AmPm TV Commercial, 'Fountain Drinks: Beethoven's 5th Symphony'
In this commercial two guys are filling up their fountain drinks and start playing around with the buttons. They start playing Beethoven's 5th symphony with the buttons. When they are almost to the end, a man dressed as Beethoven holding a large ampm cup burps in their faces and stares at them. Now, any customer can mix and match fountain, frozen, or coffee drinks. Buy three and the fourth is free.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Fountain, frozen, or coffee drinks mix and match; buy 3 and fourth is free
- “Too much good stuff”
- Songs - Add
- Beethoven - 5th Symphony - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RPA ... Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment