Aleve TV Commercial For Fewer Pills
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lois has to take pills throughout the day as new pain arises. In this commercial, she begins to feel arthritis pain as she begins to walk up stairs. As she's working, the pills start to wear off and takes another two pills. The pain returns and so do the pills. Aleve reduces the pain all day -- and the amount of pills.
- June 25, 2012
- Aleve Liquid Gels
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, Energy BBDO, Inc. ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots