Snapple TV Commercial, 'Lightly Sweetened'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial shows a man calling Snapple headquarters and asking for a lightly sweetened Snapple. The employee calls up a factory worker to create a tea that is less sweet. He calls another man who creates the drink. The Snapple employee, still on the phone with the man who called in the beginning, tells him to try their new lightly sweetened white tea. When he hangs up and turns around, the tea is already in a store window.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Snapple Lightly Sweetened White Tea
- “Made From The Best Stuff On Earth”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Initiative ... Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency