Pella TV Commercial, 'Hush-the-Puppy Technology'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is trying to watch TV and eat some ice cream, but he can't enjoy it because his dog, Sadie, is barking at a dog she sees outside. After repeatedly yelling at her to be quiet, he uses a remote control to shut his Pella shades and finally stops Sadie's barking.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “We Don't Make Windows for Houses, We Make Windows for People”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Media Agency