2014 Kia Optima TV Spot, 'Drop in to Say Thank You' Featuring Blake Griffin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Greetings! The Griffin force drops in to thank this citizen who just parked her beautiful and fuel-efficient Kia Optima. Unfortunately, Jack McBrayer took the literal translation of dropping in and is left speechless, but at least he can muster a thumbs-up.
- March 26, 2014
- 2014 Kia Optima
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Initiative ... Agency, David&Goliath ... Creative Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots