Taco Bell Breakfast TV Spot, 'Get With the Times'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This guy has been eating Egg McMuffins since 1984, he hasn't changed his fashion style since then. When he saw that Taco Bell made a Waffle Taco, he knew it was time for him to get with the times. He got a haircut, some new clothes, a smartphone, headed over to Taco Bell and got himself a Waffle Taco and an A.M. Crunchwrap. He also made like $700 on Craigslist by selling all of his old 80's junk.
- April 08, 2014
- Taco Bell
- Taco Bell Waffle Taco, Taco Bell A.M. Crunchwrap, Taco Bell Coffee, McDonald's Egg McMuffin
- “Live Mas.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Thomas R. Martin ... Lead, Julian Jenkins ... Boy in bus, Ricardo Cisneros ... Smartphone Tech
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.