Krylon COVERMAXX TV Commercial, 'Yard Sale Hijack: Old Bike'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a huge yard sale held by Herb, a man approaches him with his old, rusty bike to ask how much it's worth. Herb replies he wants $15 but the man will only pay $10, and Herb quickly agrees with this lower price. While he is busy adjusting his fanny pack, the customer quickly hands the bike to his family members who give it a shiny red look with Krylon COVERMAXX spray paint. When Herb turns around and sees this gorgeous bike, he wants to purchase it... and agrees to pay $200.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Krylon COVERMAXX
- “Make It Yours”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Matt Champagne ... Dad, Michael Priddy ... Herb, Samuel Gilbert ... Son