Sonic Drive-In Croissant Dogs TV Spot, 'Old French Mime Trick'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The two Sonic guys are back in their car, and this time they're enjoying a Sonic Drive-In Croissant Dog. They are so French, one of the guys had dressed up as a mime as he begins to pull the old "cast-and-throw" trick to get his friend's hot dog -- that is, until the friend cuts the rope. Shouldn't he pay him back for that? Oh la la, enjoy the Croissant Dog from Sonic Drive-In.
- June 29, 2015
- Sonic Drive-In
- Sonic Drive-In Croissant Dog
- “This Is How You Sonic”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots