Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-4 TV Commercial, 'Own the Throne'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Everyone is dying to have The Iron Throne from the hit show, "Game of Thrones." One woman puts the throne on top of her car, some people prefer to use strength to shove it up the stairs while other people use strategy, like dragging the throne through the sand. Of course, you could claim what's yours by watching the complete seasons one through four of Game of Thrones on HBO. Grab the pizza delivery guy and a slice and enjoy HBO anywhere.
iSpot Review - July 2, 2015
HBO proves that sometimes the simplest approach really is the best with this ad for Seasons 1-4 of "Game of Thrones" on DVD and Blu-ray.
The concept of "bringing the movie home with you" is nothing new for advertising home entertainment. HBO takes it one step further, however, by exploring what it would be like if people actually took "Game of Thrones" home. Dramatic scenes of fans struggling to lay claim to the Iron Throne by strapping it to their cars, pushing it up stairs and dragging it across a beach, are a wonderfully over-the-top way to say, "You should buy these DVD's."
While the lighthearted tone is a stark contrast to the often dark, and always dramatic, series, it's a novel approach to DVD advertising. When the standard is to merely show an ad filled with clips from the season, HBO deserves a round of applause for making such a bold creative leap.
- Warner Home Entertainment
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Warner Home Entertainment Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season, Warner Home Entertainment Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season, Warner Home Entertainment Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season, Warner Home Entertainment Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Alexis Jacknow ... Girlfriend on beach, Chad Jamian ... Stairwell guy in glasses, Jason Galloway ... Pizza Delivery Guy, Ray Chao ... Man sitting on the Beach
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency