Clorox TV Spot, 'On Marketing' Featuring Nora Dunn
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman walks down the soap aisle in a grocery store and is amazed at all the marketing going on. From fancy labels to pretty flowers, everyone knows that an Ocean Breeze won't clean like bleach, the same stuff used to clean crime scenes. Trust Clorox to really clean your mess.
- June 29, 2015
- Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach, Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach, Clorox Kitchen Cleaner, Clorox Gel Cleaner
- “Bleach Means Clean”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- OMD ... Agency, AKQA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots