Esurance TV Spot, 'Sorta Doctor' Featuring Buster Posey
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Buster Posey of the San Francisco Giants makes a surprise appearance at the hospital where a couple is about to have their baby. Rushing in with his gear on and all, he insists that he is their doctor... sorta. After all, they both wear gloves and always deliver the clutch. The husband is up for taking a vote to say yes or no to accepting Buster's help, to which the wife very quickly says no. The husband is now embarrassed. Esurance knows that sorta you isn't you, which is why they help make sure you only pay for what's right for you. Esurance is the official sponsor of Major League Baseball (MLB).
- July 06, 2015
- “Insurance for the Modern World”
- Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots