Activision Publishing, Inc. TV Commercial, 'Destiny'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With critics raving about Destiny from Activision, it's definitely the PlayStation 4 game to get. Mark your calendars: Greatness awaits until September 9, 2014.
iSpot Review - October 31, 2014The first ad, for Destiny is all about credible communication that introduces both the experience of gameplay and the endorsement of gamers.
The spot leaves no doubt about the brand behind the bold, next-gen title. Bungie, creator of Halo, gets top billing in the title sequence.
Media quotes further enhance the authority of the ad. Variety, Forbes and USA Today all make appearances in the ad, and new-media influencers like The Escapist and Destructoid add peer endorsements to satiate hard-core gamers.
Finally, the ad propels forward visually with gorgeous gameplay footage that illustrates the scope of adventure and severity of alien foes that await.
All elements are aimed at a singular message to the gaming faithful: Destiny is a quality product, produced by a quality brand, to deliver a quality experience like no other.
- Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Activision Publishing, Inc. Destiny, PlayStation 4
- “Become Legend”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Gabriel deGrood Bendt, L.L.C. ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency