The Salvation Army Clothing Donations TV Spot, 'Amazing Grace'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial features people who have faced struggles including drug addiction and homelessness. Now, things have been able to turn around with the help of the Salvation Army. When you donate clothes and goods to this organization, shattered lives are restored.
- September 13, 2012
- The Salvation Army
- “Doing The Most Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grady Britton ... Agency, TRG ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots