The Salvation Army TV Commercial, 'A Second Chance'
Items donated to the Salvation Army are not wasted, trashed or thrown away. This commercial says donating items helps give a second chance to not only what you're giving away, but a second chance to those who need it most.
- The Salvation Army
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Doing The Most Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grady Britton ... Agency, The Richards Group, Inc. ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment