America's Milk Processors TV Commercial For Milk Run Featuring Salma Hayek
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial shows Salma Hayek reaching into her fridge for some milk, but she finds that she is out. She drives to the store to buy some, but it's closed. Desperate, she runs after a cow and tries to milk it. After failing to do so, she drives up next to a milk truck and is finally rewarded with milk.
- August 28, 2012
- Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP)
- “Nourish Every Day”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Deutsch ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots