Cars.com TV Spot, 'Conference: Stupid Plan'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
If you love drama, don't be a yes man. One guy decides to follow his own lead during a business conference. The presenter gives his plan and those around the table raise their hands. However, the one man who doesn't agree says it's a stupid plan. He lost his job, but turned to Cars.com to stay away from drama.
- March 05, 2013
- “All Drive. No Drama.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Dentsu McgarryBowen ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots