Bridgestone TV Spot, 'Doesn't Fit' Featuring David Feherty
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man tries pants for golfing but a sales associate, played by David Feherty tells him that the pants don't suit him and the golf ball doesn't suit him as well. David Feherty tells him that since the man is an amateur he shouldn't use the balls the pros use because he is not a pro and the right golf ball for his game is the Bridgestone Golf TOUR B330-RX. Bridgestone Golf: Bridge the Gap Between You and the Pros.
- March 21, 2013
- Bridgestone RX
- “Your Journey, Our Passion.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Dentsu Aegis ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Razorfish ... Digital Agency, Optimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots