McDonald's TV Spot, '2014 FIFA World Cup Fever: Basketball'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of friends are in the middle of an intense basketball match on the outdoor court. As one team member tries to shoot a hoop, a member of the opposing team dodges the ball with his head. Now that's what one would call 2014 FIFA World Cup fever! Play "Peel. Play. Olé Olé" when you go to McDonald's for your chance to win a trip to the World Cup Finals Match in Brazil.
- June 09, 2014
- Peel. Play. Olé Olé (expires: 06/23/2014)
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Events & Venues
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Jun 12, 2014 - Jul 13, 2014
- Actors - Add
- Brett Washington ... Basketball Player (Gray Tank White Shorts), Bryan Carnes ... Basketball player heading the ball, Casey Christopher ... guy shooting the ball
- DDB ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots