Nike SB Dunk Low Pro TV Spot, 'Cushions' Feat. J.B. Smoove, Ishod Wair
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Comedian J.B. Smoove is doing a bit about skateboarders in his stand-up routine. He wonders why skaters don't want to make use of technical shoes and take care of their feet when they are performing dangerous moves and falling down. He concludes that these athletes need to love their feet. Smoove's show is intercut with footage of professional skateboarder Ishod Wair executing stunts while wearing Nike SB Dunk Low Pros.
- August 24, 2015
- Nike SB Dunk Low Pro
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots