Foot Locker TV Commercial, 'Joakim Noah Says the Joakimiest Things to Kids: Name'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In Episode Four of Joakim Noah Says the Most Joakimiest Things to Kids, a little boy asks the Chicago Bulls basketball player what kind of name Joakim is. Joakim then proceeds to tell a far-fetched tale about the New Yorkian origins of the name and how it means "awesome basketball player with great flowing hair." When the boy tries to challenge Joakim, he is quickly shushed by the meaning of his own name. Shush, Luke.
- Foot Locker
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Joakim Noah ... Athlete